Boulder Environmental/Nature/Outdoors Film Festival celebrates the natural world around us – the ocean, land, nature, and the air we breathe. The selection of feature and short films will be drawn from around the world to bring to you both a local and global perspective of the challenges and solutions ahead for our environment. The films are just the beginning. Making your festival experience more enlightening, special guests from film, media, politics and science will discuss the films’ issues with our audiences afterwards.
Festival Program and Special Events at a glance:
• A stimulating four days, Thursday through Sunday, July 16-19, 2020
• All films at the Dairy Arts Center – Gordon Gamm Theater
• Best narrative & documentary features and short films from around the globe on the subjects of clean energy, climate change, nature and appreciation, outdoor adventure, and other topical environmental issues.
• Opening Night Reception, “Green” Carpet, Live Music, Food & Libations, and Film Premiere at Dairy Arts Center
• Virtual Reality Experience and Google Earth Wall and Sustainability
• Closing Night Premiere and Wrap Party/Live Music at the Hilton Garden Hotel (1 block away)
• Special theme parties late night with music
• Post-screening Q&As with guests from film, media, science, and outdoor sport
• The beauty and amenities of the City of Boulder in summer